We are honored to have been selected to present Big Data, Bigger Insights with Oracle Advanced Analytics and Oracle SQL Developer with Charlie Berger, Oracle Data Mining product manager. The session is taking place Monday, September 23 at 3:15 in the Marriott Marquis Salon 3/4. Check the session catalog for complete course details.
If you are unable to attend the hands-on lab, we’d love to see you at the events we are participating in. Even more, we’d still love to schedule a dedicated meeting with you. There are several ways to meet up with us this year:
- At the Oracle Data Mining Hands On Lab
- At the reception we are co-hosting Tuesday evening (see below)
- By appointment in the Amazon Web Services booth (415 Moscone South)
- By appointment in the HERE, a Nokia Business booth (2232 Moscone South)
- At the Oracle Data Warehouse Global Leaders Forum
Reception at Oracle OpenWorld
Tuesday, September 24 at 5:00 PM, we are again co-hosting a reception with Simba Technologies. Oracle product managers will be in attendance, along with consulting experts from Simba and Vlamis. This is the event at OOW for focusing on Oracle OLAP. And yes, there will again be those delicious burgers and ribs!