Wednesday, October 20th, 2010
9am Pacific/12pm Eastern
Dan Vlamis will be featured presenter along with Steve Lytle from NAVTEQ and Dave Granholm from Oracle for a special webinar on map visualizations in Oracle Business Intelligence 11g. The new capabilities of OBI 11g facilitate the use of maps in powerful new ways as maps are built-in as a native view option for BI dashboards.
Maps display complex, dense relationships in data more intuitively that any other display medium and represent a natural base interface for drillable, configurable dashboards.
The broadcast will feature a live demonstration showing how to create dashboards with maps in OBI 11g and cover the following key learning points.
- See new interactive visualizations
- See the transformation from facts and dimensions in a table to a useful dashboard
- See the creation of a dashboard with drillable maps
- See how maps interact with other components in the dashboard
- Learn about the mapping data used in Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
To register, click here.
[Added later: To see the recording, visit our Technical Papers and Presentations page under “NAVTEQ and Vlamis Software OBIEE 11g Webinar”.]