Oracle Analytics releases are coming faster and faster. We are combining information for versions 5.6 and 5.7 into a single webcast to be presented August 5, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. US Central time. Register today!
Major features include:
• Additional visualizations (5.6 and 5.7)
• Maps enhancements (5.6)
• Data set editor and support for regular expressions (5.6)
• Data actions (5.6)
• Sparklines on performance tiles (5.7)
• Features to make DV canvases more like dashboards, including filter views and expandable canvases (5.7)
• Better integration with Oracle Machine Learning (5.7)
The integration with Machine Learning is so important that we are devoting a separate webcast to it, in which we explore how to expose the power and scalability of Machine Learning in the Oracle Database (including ADW) through Oracle Analytics.
Note that Oracle Analytics Server customers will receive features in versions 5.6 and 5.7 in a later release of OAS.
Join Dan Vlamis, Oracle ACE Director, and President of Vlamis Software Solutions, as he walks through the new features. Just like our previous presentations (see www.vlamis.com/oawebinars for a list), this webinar will include a fast-paced presentation with a live demo of OAC including as many of the new features as time allows.