Now that Oracle BI 126.96.36.199 is available from Oracle, do you really care? Most people know that this release is the base release for the Exalytics Engineered solution announced at Oracle OpenWorld by Larry Ellison. But what actually is new in this release? Join Dan Vlamis of Vlamis Software Solutions for a review of the new features release 188.8.131.52. We’ll demonstrate as many of them as the time allows.
Just to whet your appetite, here are some of the features we will discuss:
- How does an Exalytics Engineered solution change what you can do with BI?
- Changes to prompting on dashboards to eliminate the need for the Apply button
- Adding selection steps to analyses in dashboards
- Option to automatically add columns to views when adding columns in the Criteria tab
- New Scorecard views
- Enhancements to Map views
- Support for MDS XML for repositories (instead of RPD files)
- Ability to print model diagrams from BI Admin Tool
- BI Publisher enhancements
(For a list of all of our Oracle Analytics-related webinars, see www.vlamis.com/oawebinars.)