Oracle Analytics releases are coming faster and faster. Come see new features introduced since Fall 2020 in Oracle Analytics 5.8, 5.9, and (if available) 6.0.
Major features include:
- Maps enhancements (5.8, 5.9)
- Sorting enhancements (5.9)
- Filter improvements for prompting (5.9)
- Exporting enhancements (5.9)
- Data Prepare enhancements (5.9)
- Machine Learning enhancements (5.9)
- New DB Analytics – text tokenization and frequent item sets (5.9)
- Catalog permission enhancements (5.8)
- RDG connections to Essbase (5.8)
- Configurable local time zones (5.8)
- Changes to users and roles (5.8)
If available in time we will also cover some of the new capabilities in 6.0 including:
- New data profiler
- Multi-table datasets
- Other new features
We will cover which feature are available in OAC vs OAS.
Join Dan Vlamis, Oracle ACE Director, and President of Vlamis Software Solutions, as he walks through the new features. Just like our previous presentations (see www.vlamis.com/oawebinars for a list), this webinar will include a fast-paced presentation with a live demo of OAC including as many of the new features as time allows.