Moving an ever growing mountain of data in and out of databases for analysis takes huge resources when today’s firms must find new ways to more with less. The answer? Bring the algorithm to the data and limit the amount of ETL required by leverage the power of Oracle’s three in-database analytical options, OLAP, Spatial, and Data Mining. This fast moving session will review the cutting edge of analytics and explain how and why business intelligence performance is exponentially faster when you crunch your numbers inside the Oracle database.
• Guidelines for establishing dimensions in an OLAP model
• Why OLAP multidimensional computations are faster
• How to build an OLAP cube
• Why you should view as much business intelligence information in spatial maps as you can
• How easy it is to implement geocoding and spatial analytics
• Why predictive analytics produced with Oracle Data Mining are changing the face of BI
• How to build ODM models in SQL Developer 3.0