Join us on June 19, 2018 at 12:00pm Central for a webinar on new features in OBIEE On-Prem 220.127.116.11! Registration for this webinar is now open.
While much of the news on Oracle Analytics has been about capabilities in the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) service, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) has gained many new features in version 18.104.22.168, released in the past month or so. In this release are many features in the Data Visualization interface that have made their way into various releases of OAC, but are new to the on-premise release of OBIEE.
Join Dan Vlamis, Oracle ACE Director, as he shows these features in a live webcast and contrasts the differences between OAC and OBIEE. Expect a fast-paced presentation with live demos of OBIEE (and OAC!) on a new SampleApp image, on as many of the new features as time allows including:
- Connect to More Databases
- Data Flow Enhancements
- Improved Narration and Storytelling Features
- Include Links to Related Content in Your Project
- Numeric Values in File-Based Data Sources Uploaded as Measures
- More Display Formatting Options for Numbers and Dates
- New Properties Area in the Data Panel
- Improved Sharing
- More Options to Copy, Paste, and Duplicate
- Add Unrelated Data Sets to the Same Project
- Date and Time Intelligence
- Data Warning Indicator
- Background Maps
- Coloring Maps Using Attribute Column Values
Just like our previous demonstrations of new BI releases (see www.vlamis.com/obiwebinars for a list), we will give a live demonstration of as many of these features as we have time for.